Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful!

Thanksgiving was last week as everyone knows.  Drew had to work that morning, but after a short nap - we headed up to Jake and Crystal's house in Heber.  It will be the last time that we visit that house!  We had a delicious dinner and then just hung out on the couch playing with our babies and talking up a storm.  It was very relaxed, kick back, and it was so nice! Friday, my niece was baptised so Decky and I got to spend more time with family. So with Thanksgiving in mind, I got to thinking about how much I love my family!  My own little family, my giant family I came from, and the great family that I got to marry into. I couldn't be more thankful for all the support they are to me, and the abundance of love that exists between us all!  There is something to say for great parents, and awesome siblings (and their spouses) that you love to be around!  So THANK YOU family, for being people that I genuinely love to be around!  Here are a few pictures from the weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. what cuties! I am so glad that we are part of the wonderfulness that is your family!

    ReplyDelete