Sunday, January 29, 2012

Busy New Year!

First post of the new year, and it's almost February... Whoops!  Things are just busy around here.  I am taking a full load of online classes, and Drew is working and going to school both full time.  Throw in a very cute almost 6 month old, and I would say we have our time pretty much consumed! I think I will probably just use this entry to post recent pictures of Decky!  He is getting so big!  He has three teeth already, with the fourth one almost visible!  He now rolls around on the floor trying to grab at all of his toys.  He also loves to eat his feet, or pull off his socks to get to his feet!  He is also eating baby food, and has liked everything so far!  Squash, peas, carrots, pears, apples, and bananas... Although, I do think that the peas were his least favorite.  I can NOT believe how fast he is growing and developing, he gets smarter and more curious every day! 












1 comment:

  1. love that last shot!
    They are just getting in to my favorite age! It is about to get even more fun!

    ReplyDelete