Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

This past week was Valentine's Day.  Last year we went and got our dog, Duke, that was a very tiny puppy - and that was our gifts to eachother.  This year however was so fun!  Decky went shopping with me the day before and we got Valentine's gifts for him, Duke, and Daddy. Duke got an array of dog bones, treats, and one toy (that he has already ripped to shreds..)  Decky got new shoes, socks, and a bath puppet.  Drew got a new Jazz shirt - and tickets to the Jazz Vs. Heat game!  Drew spoiled me - he made breakfast in the morning, brought me flowers, the new Zumba fitness game for our X BOX Kinect, perfume, and almonds (in place of the traditional chocolates! ha). Decky gave me a full nights sleep the night before! One of my favorite gifts! I had decorated part of our living room with hearts that said a bunch of reasons why I loved Drew! Cheesy, I know!  Then latter we went on our "date" with Decky in tow.  I was the luckiest girl ever to have TWO handsome Valentine's dates.  We went to Rumbi Grill, and Declan was a perfect angel.  I know that many people despise the day, but it was so fun to be able to do something nice for the people that I love, and get to celebrate with them.  Here are photos from our Valentine's Day! 














1 comment: