Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo update!

Here are just some photos that I have been able to snap of my little guy this month.  He was 6 months on February 5th, I can't believe it!  He is just getting to be so active and fun.  We try to have lots of tummy time, but he doesn't like it much, so he just rolls himself over, every time!  He is becoming quite a momma's boy, but since we spend all of our time together, it is to be expected I guess!  I loves to be tickled, especially by his daddy.  He even has ticklish feet.  :)  This week he has slept through the night every night!  Bedtime between 7:30 -8:15, and then wakes up around 6:00 - 6:30.  It has been so great!  I am going to knock on wood though so I don't jinx myself!  He also is very good about taking his naps, one at about 9, and another one at about 1.  Bottles, however, are still foreign to him, and he will chew on one, but not really take it.  He has a fantastic smile and awesome laugh!  Lots of times he will laugh, just because Drew or I are laughing.  I am so in love with him and love being his mommy.  Enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. looks like you have a slobber monster like me! Adorable slobber and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous! is he always so happy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is for the camera haha... I hope he keeps that up too - everytime I get the phone out to take a picture or the camera, he just smiles away!!!

    ReplyDelete